The long awaited retirement years are here. Whether you entered retirement on your own terms or experienced an early entry into retirement through changes at your employer or the overall business climate, you are now officially retired or semi-retired. Retirement looks differently than it once did for our parents and grandparents. You can likely expect to live a longer, more active retirement. For some that looks like a period of semi-retirement, starting a part-time business, or exploring a new professional path. With so many different possibilities coupled with the importance of planning your estate, it can feel overwhelming on a practical and emotional level. That is why we want you to be equipped with the knowledge to navigate retirement wisely.
Knowing what your financial life is like in retirement is critical to your ability to enjoy the golden years. Below are resources the experts at Diccianni Financial Group, Inc. know are most important for people just like you who are in retirement.
What You Need to Know About:
- Low Risk Investments
- Lower Risk Investments
- The Big Picture of Investing
- Basic Principles of Investing and Risk Defined (video)
- How to Survive a Bear Attack
- Caring for Caregivers
- Understanding the Differences in Life Insurance
- The Who, What, Why of Long-Term Care Insurance
Spending and Budgets
- Retirement Budget Worksheets
- Preparing for the Phase Out of the American Taxpayer Relief Act
- Tips To Control Energy Costs During A Long Cold Winter